My 5 Music Obsessions
1. Don’t You Want Me :: Bahamas, featuring The Weather Station
“It’s much to late to find,
when you think you’ve changed your mind.
You’d better change it back or we will both be sorry.”
2. Lost Weekend :: Pete Yorn
“And you can tell the truth,
and you can tell a lie.
Wonder with what anyone says,
we will be alright.”
3. Can’t You See :: The Marshall Tucker Band
“Gonna take a freight train down at the station, Lord.
I don’t care where it goes.”
4. I Taught Myself Hot to Grow Old :: Ryan Adams
“Now I’m crooked on the outside,
and the inside’s broke.”
5. Just Like Heaven :: The Watson Twins
“Daylight licked me into shape,
I must have been asleep for days.”
One thought on “Are we all just lost in time :: M5MO”
Just clicked on the Watson Twins Cure cover and feel like I’m going to melt already…..