Soul Meets Body :: Death Cab For Cutie
5 Things this song reminds me of:
1) A late September years past, and all the desires and hopes pinned on a week in January, just on the cusp of reality setting in and breaking my heart.
2) The kids and I driving up to the mountains on an afternoon past. The way the air cleared as soon as we hit a certain altitude, and how beautiful everything was from that vantage point – and all the music that filled the car.
3) How much I lyrically love pretty much every song this band has released.
4) The feeling of falling, when you are falling, how it feels like nothing else.
5) That I am itching for a road trip, somewhere, anywhere, even if it is just an hour or so away kind of trip.